Lead Solutions Engineer – Encryption
Acmetek Global Solutions Inc is a specialized Website Security Partner of Symantec with a unique business model as the only Symantec Website Security Distributor responsible to enable CDW, Dell, PC Mall, Insight’s client’s base with SSL Encryption based technology. These key Channels enabled by Acmetek, are leading providers of integrated information technology solutions in the U.S. and Canada for over 500 000 small, medium and large business, government, education and healthcare customers. They deliver critical solutions to their increasingly complex IT needs.
The Lead Solutions Engineer – Encryption is an overall encryption technology expert, who will work in a pre- and post- encryption solutions support context through introducing modified, improved, and/or advanced technology Solutions in Encryption. In collaboration with Symantec and Acmetek’s SSL Enablement Model, the primary goal of this role will would support, guide and develop a Technical specialized Team of Website Security Solution Specialist responsible for supporting these key leading Channels to distribute Symantec Trust Services (VeriSign acquisition of 2010) encryption based solutions, powered by Acmetek.
This role requires a base for a strong technical, solutions and technical sales support mindset. In addition, the candidate will be expected to present information concerning the technical and business benefits of Acmetek’s Encryption Enablement/Distribution model, designed specifically to offer Symantec’s Website Security Solutions. Efficiencies of the Website Security Specialist Teams will depend on the Solution’s Engineer’s ability to articulate SSL and Encryption based Product Technology positioning and offerings, to both business and technical end users as per the following requirements:
- Explain benefits of Products, i.e. SSL Encryption and User Authentication Encryption to Website Security Teams that are client facing as well as answer technical questions and provides sound Product knowledge advice thereof.
- Make engineering jargon like program specs and technical requirements easily understood for these teams since Encryption is high level technical.
- Design and build advanced Encryption Product Bundles compulsory various IT components, e.g. SSL Encryption bundles for Office 365 projects, or SSL encryption for Fire Walls that will resolve problems faced by clients with minimum knowledge of Encryption based technology/implementations.
- Demonstrate and explain advantages on a technical detailed level as to how Symantec’s technical infrastructure’s on encryption based products exceed those of their competitors.
- Develop Security Teams ability/knowledge to assist clients with installations and questions that arise after product is in use.
- Serve as a liaison between our clients CDW, Dell, PC Mall, Insight, their clients, Symantec Trust Services and Acmetek Global Solutions Inc.
- Perform ongoing market research and analyze overall business requirements to ensure constant compliance with ‘Best Security Practices’ for the Certificate Authority Browser Forum as well as National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Perform extensive research and tests on Channel and Consumer base in relation to Cybercrime over the World Wide Web
- Maintain awareness of industrial trends, emergent threats, and customer needs, helping to drive Acmetek’s road map in support leading key Channels for North America’s.
The Candidate would require to have a minimum of an AS in Computer Science or IT, or an equivalent related Bachelor’s Degree plus substantial work experience with deep technical skills. Experience and Education in Business Development would also be an advantage.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.