Sometimes depending on the circumstances an organization may have to download their SSL certificate. Doing so will require the following for the SSL certificate in question.
- Common Name or Order ID.
- Organizational or Technical Contact’s e-mail address associated with the SSL order.
To manage your SSL Order perform the following:
- Click on the below link to manage the Certificate.
The link will open a Symantec Order Specific Page, where you will be asked to enter the following for security purposes.
- Order ID or the Common Name for the order.
- Email address (organization or technical).
- Image number.
- Click Continue.
- Click Request Access against the correct order ID.
An e-mail will be sent to the Organizational or Technical Contact’s e-mail address that was specified.
- Click on the link listed in the e-mail to access the User Portal.
To Download your SSL Certificate perform the following:
- In the User Portal click View Certificate Information on the left hand column.
- Select the appropriate PKCS#7 or X.509/pem format from the drop down menu.
Note: Microsoft IIS users select PKCS#7 all other server vendors select X.509.
- Click Download or Show Certificate (copy/paste method).
- Download or copy/paste your SSL Certificate locally and install on your server system per your server software. If you require installation instructions click Here.
Also on the order’s User Portal you can perform the following, if applicable to the product:
- View the authentication status of the order.
- View comments published by our support team.
- Pick up your certificate in pkcs#7 and X509/pem format (including the intermediate cert if applicable).
- View the certificate details.
- View the order details.
- Replace the certificate.
- Revoke the certificate.
- Resend order emails.
- Get access to the Seal options (If applicable).
- View the malware scan results and details (If applicable).
- Manage Vulnerability Assessment Preferences (If applicable).