Sometimes depending on the circumstances an organization may have to manage the individual perks of their SSL Product. Doing so will require the following for the SSL certificate in question.
- Common Name or Order ID.
- Organizational or Technical Contact’s e-mail address associated with the SSL order.
To manage your SSL Order perform the following:
- Click on the below link to manage the Certificate.
The link will open a Symantec Order Specific Page, where you will be asked to enter the following for security purposes.
- Order ID or the Common Name for the order.
- Email address (organization or technical).
- Image number.
- Click Continue.
An e-mail will be sent to the Organizational or Technical Contact’s e-mail address that was specified.
- Click on the link listed in the e-mail to access the User Portal.
On the order’s User Portal you can perform the following, if applicable to the product:
- View the authentication status of the order.
- View comments published by our support team.
- Pick up your certificate in pkcs#7 and X509/pem format (including the intermediate cert if applicable).
- View the certificate details.
- View the order details.
- Replace the certificate.
- Revoke the certificate.
- Resend order emails.
- Get access to the Seal options (If applicable).
- View the malware scan results and details (If applicable).
- Manage Vulnerability Assessment Preferences (If applicable).
SSLSupportDesk is part of Acmetek who is a Symantec Website Security Solutions Authorized Distributor and a Platinum Partner. Acmetek offers all 4 Brands of SSL Certificates: Symantec, Thawte, GeoTrust and RapidSSL. Offering Norton Shopping Guarantee that inspires trust and increases online sales with a 20x ROI Guarantee.
Contact an SSL Specialist to buy your SSL Certificates from Acmetek, a Symantec Strategic/Platinum Distributor.
Become a Partner and create additional revenue stream while the heavy lifting for you.Add to favorites