In the SSL Partner Center client may get the following Error message:
Reached the maximum allowed Domain count (0)
This warning message is caused by the following reasons.
- You are trying to perform a reissue on an SSL Product that does not allow for extra SANs to be added.
- The CSR you are submitting has SANs within it.
- You are adding more than the allowed SANS for this certificate product.
Here are the possible resolutions to go around this issue.
- Generate a new CSR with no SANS within it. Acmetek systems only care about the main common name of the CSR matching up to the main common name (domain name) for the order during reissues. If the initial order contained SAN’s Acmetek systems will automatically apply those SANS to the reissue certificate.
- You can check the information of your CSR by submitting it into Digicert’s CSR checker tool.
- If you desire to add more SAN’s to your product or desire a new SSL Certificate that allows for SAN’s please contact the Order Support team by submitting a support request within your SSL Partner Center. Support > Submit a Ticket.
For a downloadable pdf file of this error click below.
SSL Partner Center_ Error – Reached the maximum allowed domain count (0) during a reissue.
Add to favorites