Same Check. New Name. More Benefits
In April 2012, the VeriSign Trust Seal will change to the Norton Secured Seal, and will now fall under the newly created group, Symantec Website Security Solutions.
Although things may appear different, the high standard of online security, trust and support will remain.
- Provide the industry-leading encryption that secures more than 1 million Web servers worldwide
- Use the same rigorous and proven authentication processes established by VeriSign to verify businesses and Websites
- Sell a legacy of trust with the future of Website Security innovation
A Simple and Seamless Transition
- The VeriSign Seal on your customers’ Websites will automatically change to the new Norton Secured Seal wherever the VeriSign Secured Seal or VeriSign Trust Seal are currently posted
- The conversion will happen simultaneously on all sites around the world for a continuity of trust
- All product SKUs will remain the same.
The only change in the name will be from VeriSign to Symantec.